- Ensure all funds reporting requirements are met.
- Process transaction (fund in & fund out) for clients
- Ensure all process properly follow payment S.O.P
- Prepare regular report or ad-hoc report needed for superior in a timely manner
- Willing to be based in Makati City, Philippines
- Preferably with online gaming experience or experienced in Chinese banks/financial institutions
- Able to read Chinese and work in an English environment
- Basic salary depending on experience and interviews
- Schedule: 10 hours per shift including 1 hour break, shifting schedule (7am-5pm, 11am-9pm, 9pm7am), 2 rest days per week
- Monthly USD55 Meal allowance (with vendor selling local food around 100P)
- (Starting from the 4th month) Flight ticket subsidy USD150 every month (increased to USD165 after getting 9G Visa)
- Free accommodation including utilities, Wifi, and cleaning – 3 bedroom type with 2-3 people in a room (during probation only)
- Monthly Housing allowance PHP18,000 (if renting outside)
- 35 Annual Leaves (if not used, 10 days can carry over, 15 days can be cashable, others will be forfeited) + 15 Sick Leaves + 15 Hospitalization Leaves, and other government mandated leaves
- Medical insurance, life insurance, 3 months Industry Premium (IP bonus) (after regularization, given monthly), medicine reimbursement P2000 per month, etc.
- 5 Months probation with AEP, PWP and 9G Working Visa (released 4-6months), no flight and visa cost deduction from salary unless employees resign within one year, no keeping passport
Bigcat Software Solutions, Inc. is a Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation registered enterprise which provides technical and customer support services such as customer relationship management services, data management and information processing services, customer care and information technology services to our foreign and offshore clients who are primarily engaged in interactive gaming. With 13 years’ experience, we are currently staffed by more than 1000 Filipinos (60%) and expatriate employees (40%) from Southeast and East Asian countries. As such, the company’s corporate culture is diverse and exciting.