The Customer Relationship Officer is responsible in performing excellent Customer Service functions in order to achieve over-all service excellence and promote high-value customer relationships.
This position will be in charge of day to day customer service transactions, engaging with customers by efficiently attending to their inquiries and concerns.
- Ensures that basic CS functions are performed.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer and various departments.
- Actively engage with customers by attending efficiently to their inquiries and concerns via Live Chat/ Email / Phone
- Resolve customer complaints effectively through careful analysis of situations and determination of the required resources for win-win resolutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelors/College Degree, any field.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in one language other than English: Vietnamese.
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in rotational / shift schedule.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Manila, Philippines.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with a promising career growth whilst working in a safe and dynamic environment for the successful candidate.
Probation period: 6 months from onboard date.
Work schedule information
- Days Off: 2 days per week based on shift schedule.
- Working hours: 10 hours per day based on shift schedule.
- Break time: 1 hour per day based on shift schedule.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Insurance Benefits
- Meal provisions