• Sick Leave
• Vacation Leave
• Government Mandated Benefits (SSS, Philhealth,Pag-ibig)
• 13 Month Pay
• Shift Allowance
• Provide Training
• Free Visa Processing
• Day off: Saturday and Sunday
Company Profile: It is an American Consulting company that provides management solution to minimize risk to its clients. They have operation in 140 countries worldwide.
• Preferably Foreign National who can speak Vietnamese Language
• Permanent Residency in the Philippines is a plus
• Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree Holder
• Compensation and Benefits, Payroll and Human Resource experience is a plus
• Manage and submit documents to social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance agencies
• Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
• Monthly report on the contribution, headcount, maternity leave, sick leave etc.
• Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
• Manage reviews and approve salary grade for various positions
• Manage all compensation-related transactions and processes
• Resume Screening
• Assessments Exam (Excel Exam – basic and intermediate level formulas such as concatenate, VLOOKUP and pivot and Survey Proofing Exam)
• HR Interview