SALARY: RM8000 – RM13000 + Allowances
• Fluent speaking and writing in English and Chinese language for business communication
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications, including anything from back-end services to front end presentation. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required
for the operation Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development life cycle.
• Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process
• Collaborate with other software engineers, business analysts and software architects to plan,
design, develop, test, and maintain business applications built.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
• Analyse and resolve technical and application problems Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during/after working hours when necessary.
• Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time Perform other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Fluent speaking and writing in English and Chinese language for business communication needs Possess good experience developing web application, Web Forms, micro services and Enterprise Workflows
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge the following technologies:
i. RESTful API architecture
ii. Java/J2EE, Spring Framework (Security, MVC, Cloud, Boot), Web Services, Mybatis, Redis, Message Queue or similar technologies
ii. Ajax, Tomcat, Postgresql or Oracle Database, SQL or PL/SQL
• CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins
• Unit testing tools such as JUNIT, spring test