Why work for PSP?
With 11 years of experience in the BPO industry in the Philippines; PSP is a great place to not only start your professional career, but also a place where experience matters.
What PSP can offer YOU is an opportunity to work in a multi-national company with 450 staff from different countries around Asia.
Benefits of being a PSP Expat Employee
- First air ticket to the Philippines reimbursed fully by the Company
- FREE accommodation in Makati City with daily housemaid to clean the condo unit and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company)
- Daily transport to and from the office
- Taxes will be absorbed by the Company
- THIRTY (30) days Annual Leave
- After probation increment based on performance
- Bonus payout twice a year based on performance
- Annual festival Celebrations and gifts
- Life, Accidental and Medical Insurance Coverage
- Gym Memberships after confirmation
As a Marketing Assistant you will be assisting the Marketing Manager who is in charge of our multi-market marketing team. You will have to create marketing and promotional campaigns best suited for your market as well as measure the success of said campaign.
- Compile and process day to day translation requests
- Assisting to maintain website content
- Assist on the daily forum and other social media activities.
- Compiling reports, product or promotions collateral or similar documents
- Assisting on the development and execution of promotional activities
- Helping with market research and suggest ideas and strategies.
- Proposing promotional ideas or strategies that are in alignment with the marketing strategy for certain market (depends on your nationality)
- Maintaining and ensuring content on landing pages and official website are up to date
- (eg: Customer Service, Financial) to ensure that the proper promotional message is forwarded to the end user.
- Provide a post-review analysis of market campaign to measure effectiveness to present to Marketing Manager.
- Affiliate marketing management: Manages affiliate payment, tracking affiliate performance, analyze and monitor affiliate risk and fraud.
- Good time management skills to manage specific deadlines for marketing campaigns.
- Graduated of Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): Thai/Viet/Chinese /Bengali/Indonesian/Korean- Excellent, English – Average
- Experience in Casino and / or Egaming marketing across multiple mediums – Printed, press, TV, Online, Social networking.
- Those without related experience but has extensive marketing knowledge and experiences especially in online and offline methods are encouraged to apply. Advertising experience is an asset.
- Casino operational experience and / or Egaming operational experience are preferred.
- Exposure to Affiliate campaign management (Online Advertising)
- Ability to operate with a highly organized approach to time sensitive deadlines
- Has an project management and marketing planning skills.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in online marketing